It’s the holiday season and many folks are looking for that perfect gift to give to their loved ones. This year, consider the gift of gold and silver coins or bullion.
It’s easy, amazingly inexpensive and provides a gift that will be a valuable life-long keepsake.
Gold and Silver Gift Ideas
Here are some gift ideas for folks on your holiday list:
- Your Parents. Gold or silver bullion coins dated in the year of their wedding make an exceptionally loving gift. This is especially true if it is the year of their silver of gold anniversary.
- Your Children. Giving the gift of an uncirculated gold or silver coin dated in the year of their birth will provide them a valuable keepsake that they will treasure for their whole life.
- Special Nieces and Nephews. Sometimes it is difficult to find gifts for extended family members. No problem if you consider giving them silver bullion coins, dated in the year of their birth, baptism, wedding or other special event.
Types of Coins to Give as Gifts
When thinking about what kind of coin to give, keep the following guidelines in mind:
- If you are honoring a birthday, wedding or other special event in the year 1964 or older, you can consider giving them silver US Half Dollars or Quarters. Up until 1964, these coins were made of 90 percent silver, a precious metal. The uncirculated or proof varieties make outstanding gifts.
- For younger folks, consider the gold or silver bullion coins. A very popular choice is the Silver American Eagle Coin. Chinese Panda Coins, Canadian Maple Leaf Coins and Australian Koala Coins are also excellent choices.
Where to Buy these Coins
You can easily purchase these and other coins from Amazon and eBay. Because of the high volume of sales at these outlets, you’ll be reasonably sure that you will be getting good value. Be sure to see the ads on the right-hand sidebar.
Direct purchase from a reputable online coin broker is the preferred choice for many. Purchases and delivery are easy, discreet and guaranteed. Have a look at our preferred broker, Golden Eagle Coins, for your gold and silver gift giving ideas.
Return to Homepage.